Founded in 2016 in Tel-Aviv by three serial tech entrepreneurs, QEDIT team is composed of experts from the most recognized institutes, and our scientific advisory board includes Turing Award-winner Prof. Shafi Goldwasser and Prof. Eran Tromer.
QEDIT is at the heart of the Zero Knowledge world, having co-founded the ZKProof.org standardization initiative and workshop. We are developing an Enterprise product for privacy preservation on permissioned blockchains. Our product offers a high-level API for securely and privately transferring assets between wallets on the same chain. Our protocol utilizes zk-SNARKs as well as other cryptographic tools to ensure the required privacy and security of the transfers.
QEDIT has just closed its series A funding with strategic partners such as VMWare, Ant Financial (Alibaba Group), and RGAx. We are expanding and looking for talents to join us on this exciting journey. Now the big question is: do you want in?
Your next adventure awaits here
- Develop secure cryptographic protocols from requirement to implementation, deployable in a multitude of environments and use-cases
- Utilize and contribute to the latest in Zero Knowledge Proof techniques, including zk-SNARKs
- Be an integral part of the global Zero Knowledge Proof community and collaborate with research scientists to implement cutting-edge cryptography efficiently
- Work in an inclusive, nurturing team where you’re valued as a person, not just as a worker
The perfect match
- With a few years of professional experience in software engineering under your belt, you are enthusiastic about cryptography in general, and cryptographic protocols in particular
- You have a strong understanding of cryptographic primitives and how to use them
- Real passionate, you keep updated on Zero Knowledge and/or blockchain technologies
- You enjoy using experimental technologies, cutting-edge environments, languages, and algorithms and have successfully done so in your previous roles
We’ll make a good team if...
- Pragmatic, you have a strong sense of long-term/delivery trade-off
- Team player, you successfully and humbly contribute to group discussions and team effort
- You are at ease dealing with (some) uncertainty in a fluctuating environment
- Without using Google, you know what Q.E.D. means, possibly even 2 different meanings
Join QEDIT now!
- Sharp, motivated peers who can’t wait to meet you :)
- Competitive full-time compensation
- The role is ideally based in Tel Aviv. However, we welcome applications from all over the world as we already work remotely with a few awesome team members across the globe
Want to know more?