QED-it, a funded Tel-Aviv based startup, is looking for experienced software engineers to join its core team. We are tackling the hardest and most interesting problems in the Blockchain space - solving the consensus/privacy paradox, using zero-knowledge-proofs. ZKP is a new technology, that up until recently was solely explored in academia.
We are funded by smart money from top tier angels, and have assembled a team of experts in cryptography, computer science, security and distributed systems. We’re at the heart of the private Blockchain industry. The founders built and sold successful businesses in the space, and are focusing on privacy as the key to Blockchain deployment, impacting industries from banking to aerospace.
QED-it is building a unique product combining cutting-edge technology, design and implementation of cryptographic protocols and user/developer-facing APIs. We’re looking to expand our team with more great individuals!
As a Software Engineer working on Delivery, you will:
- Use our SDK to apply Zero-Knowledge protocols to real-world use-cases
- Be involved in business development processes, present demos and conduct PoCs with clients,
- Be in direct touch with customers to design and implement integrations - plugins to existing systems, supporting UIs, management APIs, etc
- Work closely with the product team to help prioritize the SDK development roadmap, based on customer requirements
- Perform developer outreach in the form of running workshops, writing tutorials and creating prototype applications
- You have a few years of work experience in software engineering roles, preferably with some experience in using experimental technologies, cutting-edge environments, languages and algorithms
- You are used to working in direct contact with customers, understanding requirements and translating them to actionable work
- Have a strong sense of long-term/delivery trade-off
- Looking to be a part of a product bridging multiple levels of complexity in its first stages
- Solid project management and communication skills, able to quickly adapt to new challenges when needed
- You enjoy work in a fluctuating environment, dealing with (some) uncertainty
- You are willing to travel extensively
- Without using Google, you know what Q.E.D. means, possibly even 2 different meanings
What you get
Competitive full-time compensation
A driver seat at an expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
Great office location in Tel Aviv
Sharp, motivated peers who can’t wait to meet you :)